Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Clear Channel Outdoor
Participate in the management of the lease portfolio (by negotiating favorable lease renewals to achieve maximum profitability) and assist in the development of new sites, relocations and other inventory management activities.
- Negotiates lease renewals and rental reductions.
- Develops new inventory opportunities.
- Communicates and meets with property owners.
- Involves legal department as needed in lease negotiations & development.
- Authors leasing documents utilizing approved templates
- Receives questions, inquiries and complaints from landlords/property owners to resolve and/or route to correct person or department, and ensures issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Attends regulatory and public hearings.
- Knows and understands applicable state regulations and local rules and ordinances
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 4 years’ experience.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Extensive knowledge of real estate principles and practices with an emphasis on field work including lead generation, face to face negotiations and application of regulations.
- Knowledge of media and advertising industry, business cycles, key revenue and expense drivers.
- Proficient in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Deep and broad business acumen with strong analytical, critical thinking, decision making and problem-solving skills focused on achieving business results.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret verbal and written requests and directions.
- Has a cooperative and professional manner when meeting both internal and external customers and vendors face to face.
- Able to multi-task and balance multiple priorities.
- Able to complete required math calculation such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages.
- Able to accurately assess situations, perform root cause analysis and provide solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including acumen in delivering presentations.
- Business Perspective – Using an understanding of business issues, processes and outcomes to enhance business performance.
- Planning and Organizing – Reaches goals that are central to organizational success by making and following plans and allocating resources effectively.
- Communicating Effectively – Writes and presents effectively; adjusts to fit the audience and the message
- Managing Through Systems – Can design practices, processes, and procedures which allow managing from a distance. Must be able to learn company internal systems & practices.
- Negotiating – Seeking to resolve different perspectives or matters of dispute by discovering shared interests and finding mutually acceptable solutions.
- Decision Making – Using critical thinking, good business sense and organizational values to make decisions involving varying levels of risk and ambiguity.
The demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Employee must have the ability to sit and/or stand at a desk for a minimum of 8 hours a day and complete tasks requiring repetitive use of hands
- Employee must have the ability to see written documents, computer screens and to adjust focus
- This job is performed in a temperature-controlled office environment
- Ability to travel 30% or more outside of the office including travel to company meetings and industry events.
- Access to a reliable vehicle and possess valid driver’s license.
- Work outside of office performing field work, measuring site dimensions, taking photos, etc.
Clear Channel Outdoor will maintain compliance with all required components of the New York City vaccine mandate.
New York, NY: 99 Park Avenue, 2nd Floor, 10016
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.