We are looking for a full-time Receptionist to join our team. Our Receptionist handles all the calls and interactions with our clients. They are responsible for providing clients with product and service information, scheduling appointments, and checking patients in. This requires a detail-oriented person who is efficient at multitasking to review medical records for correctly timing visits and take clear messages. This is a high-intensity environment that requires 100% accuracy. Think 911 call center. This requires the level of attention to detail and care to be expected from a top medical facility.
We are looking for a professional who will love and care for our clients and their pets. While we care for pets as a veterinary hospital, the receptionist is exclusively interacting with our staff with the goal of client satisfaction. This is an extremely rewarding job and very impactful to our community.
Come be part of our team at the Animal Hospital of Morris Park!
- Understand and communicate the value of our services to our clients
- Document client and patient records for excellent communication
- Answer continual stream of phone calls
- Manage tasks to support team workers and client satisfaction
- Experience in an office/reception setting is a must.
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast pace environment.
- A person who has great communication skills.
- A warm and friendly personality.
- Someone who is able to learn new things and adjust to changes as needed.
Currently, we are looking for candidates to fill in our full-time position. Part-time can be considered if you’re available for 4 days.
We prefer candidates that have flexible availability to fill our different shifts, as well as holidays and weekends at our Front Desk:
- Morning Shift (9 AM – 4 PM)
- Mid-Day Shift (11 AM – 6 PM)
- Night Shift (4-11 PM)
Pay is based on experience. Apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $21.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Rotating weekends
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.