- assist in activities and programs for residents.
- Chinese speaker preferred.
- work with residents on the units.
- assist residents to program location and return the residents to their appropriate room.
- collaborate with the director of recreation to create or modify the recreation calendar and coordinate with outside vendors for recreational activities.
- experience in a healthcare setting with geriatric population preferred.
- ability to work effectively as a team member.
- proficient computer skills necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- with adults: 3 years (Preferred)
- in recreation department: 2 years (Preferred)
- Chinese (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.