We’re looking for people like you – talented, motivated people who care about what they do, who never stop trying to achieve, and who want to build an exciting, stimulating career in a stable company. Our Recruiters work with our clients to identify, screen, interview, present and hire qualified candidates for temporary, temp to perm and permanent positions.
At Active Staffing Services, we are family-owned Staffing Company on a mission to improve the lives of our clients, associates and team members by connecting technology, talent and opportunity.
Throughout the years, we’ve stuck with “The Active Way” of doing business. We are always at work on behalf of those we serve. We are ready to do what it takes to get the job done, and continuously look for ways to improve and grow.
Today, Active operates a growing network of branch offices in New York, New Jersey, Georgia, Florida and Texas. Our team has expanded to a staff of some 80 people. And each week we put more than 2,000 people to work.
Qualified candidates for the Recruiter position will:
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools.
- Evaluate candidates’ strengths compared with clients’ requirements by, for example, evaluating, screening, and interviewing the candidate.
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Complete necessary pre-employment processes including reference checks and background/drug tests.
- Manage contract employees while on assignment. Assess and investigate client related problems, and administer performance counseling, coaching, and disciplinary measures when necessary.
- Work with Dispatch Managers to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and to assess clients’ staffing requirements.
- Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
- Communicate with peers by sharing recruiting “best practices” and providing accurate, thorough documentation on contract employees in applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools.
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and get referrals and sales leads.
- Relative recruiting/HR experience a plus
- Be available to work before/after typical office hours as work may demand.
- Possess strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented and organized
- Team player and self-motivated (no need to be micromanaged
- Be familiar with Microsoft Word and MS Outlook (or similar email application
- Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast paced sales environment, and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Plan with company contribution
- Company Paid Term Life Insurance
- Progressive training and development
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid Holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to consider all applicants for employment on the basis on their qualifications for the job without regard to age, race, creed, color, citizenship, national origin, liability for military service, disability, sex, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected classification. We actively pursue this policy in all aspects of employment including hiring, promotion, transfer, termination, recruitment, rates of pay, and selection for training, and general treatment during employment. Employment opportunity is not only a legal principle; it is a moral commitment as well.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.