FTI Consulting, Inc.
We are seeking a Recruiter to provide full life cycle recruiting support across multiple business segments/regions. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced recruiter who is interested in the challenge of sourcing and recruiting for different skill sets across multiple segments. This role will support our business leaders in managing the recruitment process from start to finish.
What You’ll Do
- Identify, source and screen top talent for FTI Consulting’s experienced hire requisitions
- Stay up to date with trends and technology for candidate sourcing
- Maintain and work with SLA’s
- Partner with hiring managers globally in a fast-paced recruiting organization to develop hiring strategies to meet business needs
- Creatively recruit using a multitude of resources to generate qualified candidates
- Screen candidates and share qualified profiles with recruiters/hiring managers
- Build strategic candidate pipelines for current and future roles
- Maintain and update submitted candidates in applicant tracking system/CRM at all times
- Extend and negotiate offers
- Create a unique diversity sourcing strategy (diverse referral campaigns, diversity organization/associations networking, diversity job boards etc)
- Work with our core teams in Human Resources and Finance to achieve our quarterly/annual talent plan. Be a part of organizing the talent planning process.
- Present as a point of contact for the segment for our Experienced Hire Recruitment Team. This includes being a part of any escalations needed to get the hires needed for the talent plan.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years’ experience in full life cycle recruiting in a professional services environment
- Experience utilizing CRM/ATS systems
- Proficient in Excel/PowerPoint
- COVID Vaccine required*
- Individuals seeking an exemption from this requirement for medical or religious reasons should complete a request for accommodation form by contacting [email protected]
- Proficient in using LinkedIn, Boolean searches, referrals, talent communities and other methods for direct sourcing
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Prior recruiting experience within professional services, specifically Management Consulting
- Experience with Taleo or other applicant tracking systems/CRM tools
- Knowledge of laws and regulations as applicable to the employment, recruitment, and placement of new hires
- Ability to provide accurate, consistent, and efficient service under the pressure of competing deadlines
- Skilled in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Exceptional customer service focus with persistent attention to detail
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction and flexibility, especially with respect to taking initiative, prioritizing multiple tasks, and using good judgment to resolve problems
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays, time off and parental leave
- Full package of benefits plans
- Company matched 401K
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Potential for flexible working arrangements
- Free snacks and drinks
- Upscale offices close to public transportation
- Pet insurance
About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 6,250 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes . For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter ( @FTIConsulting ), Facebook and LinkedIn .
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.