99 Ranch Market
Recruiting Assistant (English & Spanish)
99 Ranch Market is one of the largest Asian supermarket chains in the United States, with over 50 store locations in California, Nevada, Texas, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virginia, and more! We are passionate and honored to shape the Asian Supermarket culture within the grocery industry. As 99 Ranch Market expands, we have new positions open. We welcome new members to join and grow along with our team!
We are looking for a highly driven and organized Recruiting Assistant to support the full-cycle recruitment effort. This role is an in-office position; candidates must be willing to report to our corporate office in Buena Park, CA.
- A successful candidate must have good communication and computer skills, professional experience, and the ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently.
- Assist with a high-volume phone screen and interview to help select the best candidate to hire for the company.
- Prepare new hire orientation packages and conduct orientations for new employees, including coordinating employee files and documents.
- Create postings with pictures to post on social media and physical flyers to outreach to potential candidates.
- Support all other phases of the recruitment process, including participating in job fairs and other recruiting sessions.
- Create English and Spanish job advertisements for job postings to source candidates.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field and/or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 1 year of experience in a position supporting full-cycle recruiting in a large organization or a similar role is preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Must have strong phone etiquette skills.
- Must have strong analytical, documentation, and people skills.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Able to work independently and prioritize projects accordingly.
- Proficient in Google, Microsoft Office Suite, or related software.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity as part of a fast-growing company.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail.
- Possess a positive and professional demeanor.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Required Travel: Occasionally
- Salary: DOE.
- Location: 6338 Regio Ave., Buena Park, CA 90620.
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with 4% Company Match
- Employee Referral Bonus up to $600
- Long-Term Service Award
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
Tawa Group dba 99 Ranch Market, is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Mask required at the office.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Buena Park, CA 90620: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.