Avenue5 Residential LLC
Avenue5 is growing, and we are in search of a regional marketing manager to join our dynamic team of Fivers!
We are a vibrant third-party multifamily property management firm with locations across the United States. We are proud of our vibrant, inclusive, make-it-happen culture, where we:
- Listen to our associates, recognize them, and give them room to grow
- Invest in our associates to help them become the best version of themselves
- Approach every important decision with our associates in mind
- Celebrate our associates’ successes and encourage them to raise the bar even higher
About the Regional Marketing Manager Role
We’re looking for a talented regional marketing manager who will serve as the Avenue5 business partner responsible for property marketing performance in a region and/or portfolio of multi-family properties. This position provides innovative marketing solutions that leverage the Avenue5 best-in-class marketing techniques to maximize property performance. Through leveraging their extensive subject matter expertise in digital and mobile marketing techniques and their understanding of the market landscape with role will support, guide and provide feedback to the on-site team regarding the development of a property’s brand identity and the execution of the integrated marketing programs. In addition, this position reviews and analyzes the performance metrics and reporting for ROI on marketing campaigns and suggest creative solutions for programs not meeting expectations.
Regional Marketing Manager Responsibilities and Objectives
- Collaborate with on-site property team and the corporate marketing team to design a customized, effective strategy for growth at all 25-40 properties in the region and/or assigned portfolio.
- Recommend effective property marketing programs and offerings including demand generation, retargeting, marketing automation, and digital and social media to accelerate success for the properties in a region/portfolio.
- Applies considerable knowledge of marketing principles and techniques to create dynamic and engaging marketing campaign by utilizing both digital and traditional marketing methods/channels (e.g., brochures, flyers, posters, postcards, direct mail, billboards, email, landing pages, microsites, social media and radio).
- Mentors on-site property marketing team in the development of collateral for websites, ILS’, Craigslist, social media and print to serve clients.
- Understand the client’s and company’s business objectives to ensure maximization of property marketing and performance.
- Review and analyze the budget for each property in the portfolio in conjunction with the operations team and clients.
- Understand the market landscape including to include technology trends, competitor strengths and weaknesses as it relates to property management.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all the features, functionality and benefits that make Avenue5’s products and services superior in the multi-family property management space.
- Present the marketing strategy and results at the property quarterly and annual business review meetings.
- Mentors, coaches and provides performance feedback for on-site sales team in exceptional sales techniques and salesmanship skills.
- Works with property teams to create strategies for growth at all properties in the region and/or portfolio, providing input to new business development RFP and RFI responses in conjunction with sales and client services.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Five plus years of experience in direct real estate multi-family marketing within the property management industry is required.
- Three to five years of pre-development, lease-up and/or grand opening experience in the multi-family property management industry preferred.
- Three to five years with advanced proficiency in social engagement and marketing campaign management on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, and Pinterest is required.
- Advanced level knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Three to five years of experience in websites, ILS’, Craigslist, SEO, SEM and digital data aggregators is required.
- Three to five years of experience in Yardi Voyager Marketing module, Real Page or other equivalent system is required.
- Two to three years of digital, creative and branding agency experience required.
- Three to five years of experience in Google Drive, Google+, Google Analytics and Google AdWords is preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in Yardi Voyager Marketing module, RentCafe, Real Page, or other equivalent system is a plus.
- Participation in industry groups is a plus.
- OMCP certification is preferred.
Skills and Requirements
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Intermediate to advanced level knowledge with MS Office Suite including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel (including Excel functions).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional conceptual and creative thinking skills, as well as a solid knowledge of typography, color theory, design and layout principles with a strong aesthetic sense.
- Exceptional project management skills are required (PMP certification is a plus).
- Strong understanding of property management industry trends, issues and emerging technology.
- Outstanding presentation skills and can command an audience to all internal and external stakeholder.
- Demonstrated experience in managing, expanding and developing relationships with clients.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and go-getter attitude with proven ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Create a climate in which associates want to do their best by leading and communicating a shared vision with associates and providing coaching and development.
- Positive demeanor, voracious appetite to learn new things and excellent professional judgement.
- Required to pass the Avenue5 Fair Housing, Diversity and Inclusion Training within 30 days of employment.
- Typically, normal business hours Monday – Friday.
- Ability to travel (35%)
- Exposure to environment typically found in an office building.
Avenue5 will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. These functions include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 25 pounds.
- Hearing and visual ability to observe and detect signs of emergency required.
- Must be able to sit, stand, reach, bend and stoop for extended periods of time.
- Talking and expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction.
- Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
- Visual requirements including color, depth perception, and field vision.
- Ability to compare, copy, coordinate, synthesize, negotiate, communicate, and instruct.
- Ability to tolerate stressful situations.
- Ability to work under minimal to moderate supervision.
This job description is not an all-inclusive list of functions and tasks. Over the length of employment these functions and tasks may change.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Avenue5 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Multiple Locations
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.