Please be aware that we have the Kyndryl candidate zone hosted by IBM for a certain period. If you have applied for an IBM role previously, you will be able to log into the candidate zone using your previous IBM log in details. When in the candidate zone, you will be able to see your previous applications for both IBM and Kyndryl.
For further information on privacy, please visit www.kyndryl.com/privacy.
Your Role and Responsibilities
All aspects of Kyndryl’s Workplace operations & projects for West region (US, Canada, LATAM) , covering all of the office locations, delivering to agreed service deliveries as defined
In FM contract, policies, programs, standards, processes , guidelines etc.
Reporting to: Global Head – Workplace Operations & Projects
- Overall responsibility for Workplace operations, Global programs, Project delivery, Vendor Management, Vendor performance, Process control and all other areas where our site and project
vendors are providing services to support the operation of our office locations.
- Delivery of safe, reliable and consistent workplace services in our 3rd party office locations / co-working spaces and flex office spaces
- Innovation driven approach, examining all avenues for continuous improvement, automation and efficiency via technology and using insights from analytics.
- Rapid resolution of issues and site challenges in conjunction with the account leadership of our vendor partners.
- Reporting of site services performance and issues using dashboards and other automation techniques to show a clear and easy to understand statuses and trends.
- Resolution of any service delivery situations, with retrospective approaches used to avoid repeat incidents
- Management of change as required by changes of use, adoption of new spaces, removal of portfolio elements and client demand, working in conjunction with the GEO Transformation Coordinator
- Delivery of workplace projects via a clear, reliable, and repeatable process. Delivering on time and in Budget.
- Support to business by providing estimated costings for client bids with real estate elements.
- Ensuring the delivery of a safe and comfortable workplace experience, teaming with the Global Workplace Experience Leader to implement Global Standards.
- Assisting with the selection process for new locations, ensuring locations are obtained that enable the delivery of our standard services.
- Active participation in business & RDC specific internal & external audits / reviews and achieving SAT ratings.
- Leadership to demonstrate engaging RDC Ops as well as FSVs (Full Service Vendors) at optimal level in order to ensure excellent service deliveries to internal customers.
- Contribution towards process transformation / development project as per defined frequency.
- Manage monthly / quarterly / yearly budget as allocated by country commercial team and avoiding overspend.
- Encouraging team members to upgrade their skills through Kyndryl’s learning portal and demonstrating application of them for better operational efficiencies / outcome.
- Co-ordination with local RDC Data Center team and other shared services functions to support their programs / processes.
- Any other relevant activity pertains to Workplace Operations / Projects / RDC.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
State / Province
City / Township / Village
Being You @ Kyndryl
Other things to know
Kyndryl’s Vaccination Policy
Primary job category
Role ( Job Role )
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.