As a condition of employment, Sequoia requires all employees and new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination within 30 days from the date of hire unless an exemption applies.
You are a leader who supports, mentors, and trains your on-site managers to provide a superior resident experience. You are also a skilled operator, pulling together a strong knowledge of finance, revenue management, human capital, and project management to ensure your properties meet and exceed financial goals. You strive to consistently provide creative and progressive solutions to increase value and preserve your portfolio of multi-family communities.
You are in it to win it.
We’re not just any property management company. Join us as we elevate the industry.
This position will oversee properties in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Positive attitude
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of humor
- Professional, polished presentation
- Developed knowledge of revenue management programs and software (Yieldstar)
- History of meeting targeted, budgeted financial goals and objectives for multi-family investment properties
- Proven ability to lead and support large teams of property management professionals in the areas of leasing/sales, operations, maintenance, and construction management
- Desire to learn and grow while adhering to Sequoia’s strong culture and resident-centric values
- Bachelor’s degree or AA/high school diploma with requisite experience
Great to haves:
- Background in multi-site property management
- Prior work with project and/or construction management
What you’ll do for us:
- Manage sales and operations strategies for a portfolio of multi-family apartment communities (1,000+ units)
- Meet targeted, budgeted financial goals
- Prepare reports and provide verbal and written asset and market data to investors
- Recommend and supervise capital improvements and renovation projects
- Participate in due diligence for new acquisitions and oversee dispositions
- Drive the growth and development of team members through training, mentoring, and coaching
What we’ll do for you:
- Provide a great place to work – you’ll want to show up and give your best self every day, we promise
- Allow you to crush it – by providing you with the best training programs in the industry
- Boost your wardrobe – visa gift cards to shop for work clothes at a variety of well-known retailers
- Make sure you’re covered – superior health, dental, and vision insurance and a 401(k) program/match that keeps you on track for your future
- Give you a break – paid time off for vacation, sick days, 12 holidays, and your birthday
- Reward you – fun days, generous monthly perks, cash bonuses, and recognition for a job well done
- Let you give back – up to 4 personal paid days off through our purpose program and a company focus on diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity
Check us out by visiting: https://www.elevatetosequoia.com/who-we-are
Sequoia Equities is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and promotes a drug free workplace.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.