The Perfect Child is hiring ABA Therapists and Behavior Technicians to service clients in NY. This position is per-diem with very flexible schedules. This opportunity is excellent for someone who is looking to gain additional experience, and really help make a difference. This position is also ideal for people who are working towards degrees in Special Education, Speech Therapy, or Social Work. Candidates interested in getting BCBA certification supervision hours, or training in Applied Behavior Analysis should also apply. Growth potential for this position across our other departments is always an added long-term career bonus! Ideal candidates come from a background of servicing individuals with disabilities, specifically Autism Spectrum Disorders in DD population including: ABA schools or programs, Day Habilitation/Day Programs, or Residential Alternatives or Special Education Programs helping individuals specifically with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Also a great opportunity if you’re interested in becoming a professional Behavior Analyst, Social Worker, Speech Therapist, or Special Education Teacher. If this sounds like you, then come and join our team! Get your foot in the door with an agency that has over 30 years’ experience in the field of servicing individual with special needs. The Perfect Child fosters a supportive work experience which can help you with training, guidance and resources. We specialize in servicing individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) across our programs. Each individual treatment plan is tailored to the client’s needs, developed and supervised by our team of Board Certified Behavior Analysts. (BCBA-D, and BCBAs).
Work in schools, homes, and other locations with children implementing established goals and following treatment protocols.
Organize and update program book. Monitor and collect information about client’s behavior and skills using data collection.
- Complete log notes for each session. Must be able to access the internet daily to enter information with computers, laptops, tablets or phones.
- Attend team meetings.
- High School diploma, preferably with Bachelor’s degree required or higher (in psychology, education, social work, or related field.
Must have prior experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities, specifically individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders in the homes and community
- Must pass criminal background check, and clearance.
- Must have a reliable means of transportation to travel to case locations.
- Must possess a high degree of professionalism.
- Must be able to reliably attend sessions daily/weekly schedules.
- Must be physically able to perform the job functions and other duties as assigned. Benefits: Great experience for those who are looking to become a Behavior Analyst, or related service field (Special Education, Speech Therapy, Social Work)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $22.00 to $37.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $28.00 – $41.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.