NutraCo is a company that provides Clinical Nutrition Services to healthcare facilities across the United States.
NutraCo offers its employees a unique opportunity for growth and upward mobility throughout the company for those looking to advance their nutrition careers.
NutraCo employs a diverse, multileveled team of Corporate and Regional Support Dietitians. This support team enables our company to be in the unique position to offer growth in education, experience, and knowledge in the field of clinical nutrition for our valued team of dietitians.
NutraCo has an exciting opportunity available for a motivated goal oriented Registered Dietitian located near Riverdale, NY.
Two positions are available; Full Time & Part Time (24 hours/week) position with competitive hourly rate and some benefits being offered.
- Representing our NutraCo focus on providing compassionate care with respect and dignity to those who count on us to manage their nutrition treatment and maintenance plans.
- Responsible for the nutritional care of residents within your assigned healthcare facility, by completing clinical nutritional assessments as scheduled and needed.
- Responsible for collaborating with the multidisciplinary healthcare medical team to implement nutrition interventions and plan of care
- Responsible for addressing nutrition related health problems in your residents, such as malnutrition, undesirable weight loss, wound healing, chronic disease states, enteral nutrition therapy, parenteral nutrition therapy and other nutrition related diagnosis’s.
- Providing nutrition counseling and education for residents and family in conjunction with the healthcare team utilizing a multidisciplinary approach and patient centered care.
- Participating in multidisciplinary care plan and patient centered care meetings as required.
- Working with other dietitians and facility staff to ensure optimal care to residents
Why Work For NutraCo?
- Competitive Salary with Benefits Package
- Room for growth and upward mobility within the company for the right dietitian
- Support and interactions with other dietitians within the company network
- Work in a company where your work as a professional is valued and acknowledged
- Your voice is heard with feedback encouraged and supported.
- Multiple locations throughout the United States enables you to move with us should you need to relocate.
- Clear goals, directives and feedback in company expectations.
Job Type: Part-Time & Full Time
Benefits Offered for FTE: (apply to find out more)
- Healthcare Benefits
- Free continuing education credits
- Medical Insurance
- Life insurance
- Wellness programs
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Registered Dietitian or RDE with Verification Statement
- Diet Technician Degree considered in some cases
Apply today to find out if you are a good fit to join our Company Team!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.