Castle Rock Home Care is currently looking for a Per-Diem Registered Nurse (RN) for home care assessments and aide supervisions.
- R.N. diploma from an accredited NLN program with a minimum of an associate degree (BSN preferred). Current, valid and unencumbered RN license, certificate or registration or credentialing as required
- Experience as an RN working in a home care environment or in an acute or sub- acute or long-term care (LTC) setting or managed long-term care (MLTC)
- Intermediate ability to use computerized systems such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, and HHA Exchange
- Travel by public transportation or private vehicle is required. If the employee drives their own vehicle, they must have a valid, unencumbered driver license issued by the state in which they work and a satisfactory driving record and proof of vehicle insurance
Job Type: Part-time, Full-time
- 1 year of Nursing experience.
- Home care experience preferred