Morristown Medical Center is seeking a Full Time Registered Nurse for the Emergency Department at Morristown Medical Center 11a-11p, every other weekend.
Candidate will have the ability to utilize the nursing process to assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate the plan of care for patients served
- Through the model of Shared Governance, collaborate with all members of the health care team with a focus on promoting evidenced based care within a healing culture for the patient population served and their families
- Candidate will demonstrate and embrace the PRIDE core values (Professionalism, Respect, Involvement, Dignity and Excellence) in every aspect of their job
- Candidate must have excellent communication and computer skills
- Candidate will be responsible for developing educational opportunities, introducing new technologies, processes and procedures utilizing evidence-based practice. Organizing, presenting, and monitoring yearly clinical competencies. Auditing, developing compliance strategies for and reporting on quality metrics. Assist in providing a stellar orientation program for all new hires, including the AHS ED Residency Program.
- BSN required
- BLS, ACLS, PALS required
- TNCC, CEN / TCRN preferred
- 2-3 years of ED experience is required
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.