Medical City Plano
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse RN Neuro Progressive Care Unit
Full-Time Days 7A-7P
Sign-On Bonus of $15,000 available for qualified candidates. Relocation assistance may also be available
Neuroscience Progressive Care Registered Nurses raise the bar by providing clinical expertise and the highest quality care, in the most compassionate way. As an RN on our 34-bed Neuro PCU, you will have the opportunity to provide treatment to patients with conditions that affect the brain, spine and nervous system. We are a Level 1 Comprehensive Stroke Center, Primary Stroke Center and a Level 4 Epilepsy Center offering stroke support groups and neurological rehabilitation. Our high acuity, fast paced floor offers you the opportunity to work with a strong group of Nurses that are committed to providing high quality care to our patients in one of the largest Neurology departments in the country.
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and retirement including:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay, 401k program with matching plan
- A competitive wage scale with annual merit increases
- Generous tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment and clinical certification support
- A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
- HCA’s Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
Medical City Plano is a full-service, Magnet designated 603-bed acute care hospital with more than 2,070 employees. As part of HCA Healthcare, we have the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide exceptional care. Our services include a Level 1 trauma center, comprehensive cancer treatment, advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive, orthopedics, heart and vascular care, and complete women’s and children’s services including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 NICU.
What you will need to be successful:
- Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) for Healthcare Providers issued by either the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience as an RN in a hospital environment
- Neuro experience is preferred
- Minimum of 1 year PCU/Stepdown RN experience is required
HCA is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.