HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest – Houston, Texas
423-bed acute care hospital that has been serving the north Houston community for more than 40 years, providing a wide range of medical services including cardiology, maternity care, neonatal intensive care, pediatrics, bariatrics and neurology.
- The Registered Nurse coordinates, supervises and is accountable for safe professional nursing care of patients within an assigned department.
- Achieves professional goals set during previous evaluation period
- Demonstrates professional behavior and conduct at all times
- Demonstrates and maintains good employee/peer relationship and teamwork
- Prioritize work and duties and work well under stressful situations
- Demonstrate good communication and customer service skills with patients, families, physicians, peers and healthcare team
- Demonstrates accountability for direct patient care, applies nursing process, prioritizes care and evaluates outcome caring for and stabilizing premature and term neonates with critical medical and surgical conditions
- Participates and facilitates in the discharge planning process and cost containment
- Documents all aspects of patient care efficiently, accurately and per policy recommendations.
- Delegate’s patient care to license/ non licensed nursing staff, based on acuity, needs of patient, staff availability and qualifications
- Participates in Performance Improvement activity
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of approved and accredited nursing program
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing is required or must be currently enrolled.
- Current RN Licensure in the State of Texas.
- American Heart Association BLS certification required
- American Heart Association NRP certification within 90 days of hire.
- Six months to one year of clinical experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.