Towne Nursing has been at the forefront of improving the quality of life for the ill and elderly since 1991. We provide the finest healthcare providers to nursing homes and long-term care facilities across the country.
Towne Nursing is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to join our growing team!
To apply please go to:
We have Full time, Part time, and Per Diem positions available for Day Shift, Evening Shift, and Night Shift. If you are looking to advance your career with a great Staffing Agency then Towne Nursing is the place for you!
RN Job Summary
The Registered Nurse promotes and restores patients’ health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- RN License
- Great Pay – $40 Hourly!
- Daily Pay
- 24/7 Customer Service for Employees
- Flexible Schedules
- Direct Deposit
- Competitive Referral Program
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.