As the leader in business and industry dining, Eurest is the company to join if you want a rewarding career packed with limitless opportunities. We feed the employees of the nation’s largest and most-prestigious companies – in every state and across all industries. As a member of Eurest’s leadership and professional support team, you will help our 16,000 chefs, and in-unit associates excel as they deliver world-class meals in corporate cafes and executive dining rooms with on-site catering through vending innovations and more.
Our company is innovative, high performing and fast growing. Our teammates are enthusiastic, committed to quality and thrive on consistently delivering unparalleled results. And did we mention we work with exciting companies and at interesting locations? Come grow your career with Eurest.
This key leader will communicate, train and provide implementation support on marketing and merchandising elements for all consumer experience programs and services. They will lead the marketing function for the region, supporting growth, innovation, customer and client experiences and stewarding the Company brand.
- Creates solutions that will enhance the customer experience
- Coaches and inspires unit marketing managers to achieve profitability, sales, and impact goals
- Serves as a centralized planning resource, overseeing content and standards
- Creates and participates in client innovation updates, making strategic recommendations based on collected consumer insights
- Utilizes industry market research to validate project objectives and take advantage of opportunities associated with emerging trends.
- Collaborates with onsite marketing managers to ensure quality and alignment
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years of experience
- Strategic, creative and innovative – stays up to date with current marketing tools and trends
- Detail and timeline-oriented
- Base understanding of financial concepts: revenue, margins, costs and risks
- Ability to work with a wide variety of internal functions
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to adjust content across stakeholders
Apply to Eurest today!
Eurest is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.