By joining Numotion, you will be a part of the nation’s leading provider of Complex Rehabilitation Technology. Numotion is helping thousands of people with individually configured, medically necessary mobility products and services. From manual and powered wheelchairs to disposable medical supplies that serve unique medical and functional needs, we are helping more people live more freely. Maintaining our standing as the industry leader in CRT comes from having a workforce with a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences, and we are committed to cultivating an inclusive work environment based in open dialogue, active listening and ongoing definitive actions.
**If interested in growth, this role offers the potential to grow into Numotion’s sales developmental program, offering opportunities to work more closely with our clients
You get to make a difference in the mobility and lives of our customers.
What you can expect:
- Assist in maintaining existing client accounts, responding to customer inquiries
- Assist in attracting new clients
- Visiting client’s homes to deliver and/or adjust equipment, such as powered wheelchairs
- Follow up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work and communicate with internal sales team and external medical professionals to maximize client experience
- Completing tasks such as creating routes, ensuring proper documentation completion, updating customer and sales team on issues and resolution
What you need to succeed:
- Drive to provide best-in-class service to our customers
- Mechanical and situational problem solving abilities
- Prior experience in wheelchair and/or like equipment (ie. bicycles, automotive maintenance, or assembly of complex equipment)
- Ability to communicate effectively regarding concerns and solutions
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Ability to utilize basic electronic devices
- Organizational skills
- Ability to learn in-house operational systems
- Comfortable working with raw materials (ie. Plastics, wood, metals, etc.)
- Possess a valid State Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record
- High School diploma/GED required
At Numotion, we offer competitive compensation packages, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long-term disability, a 401K plan and life insurance. Numotion is an equal opportunity employer. We strive for a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and we do not tolerate discrimination against our employees, customers and partners regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status.
Numotion is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.