From a personal standpoint, you’ll also have the opportunity to take ownership of your career development through a variety of cross-training opportunities.
As a Relationship Banker in our Branch Banking team, you’ll take a lead role in delivering an outstanding experience to Chase customers. You’ll acquire, manage, retain meaningful relationships with our customers, using your financial knowledge to offer thoughtful solutions to help address their financial needs. You’ll contribute to the success of the branch by:
- Managing assigned customers and proactively meeting with them – in person and over the phone – to build lasting relationships, discover financial needs, and tailor product and service recommendations
- Making lives of customers easier by sharing and setting up self-service options to access their accounts 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Partnering with Specialists (Financial Advisors, Mortgage Bankers, and Business Relationship Managers) to connect customers to experts who can help them with specialized financial needs
- Adhering to policies, procedures, and regulatory banking requirements
- Deliver exceptional customer experience by acting with a customer-first attitude
- Demonstrate ability to make personal connections, engage and educate customers, ask open-ended questions and listen to establish trust and build lasting relationships
- Exude confidence with clients when sharing product knowledge and solutions
- Excellent communication skills – in person and over the phone – with proven ability to tailor features and benefits of products/services to customers with differing needs
- Strong desire and ability to influence, educate, and connect customers to technology
- Possess drive, initiative, and knowledge to provide financial options for customers using a consultative approach
- Ability to learn products, services, and procedures quickly and accurately; deliver solutions that make our One Chase products work together
- Operate within established risk parameters/tolerances and meets internal/external risk and compliance obligations, including completion of required training
- Professional, thorough, and organized with strong follow-up skills
- Engage and partner with team members and other lines of business to offer most appropriate products
- At least one year experience in:
- Retail banking sales, or
- Financial services sales, or
- Consultative relationship sales role in a related industry, with proven success in establishing new clients, deepening customer relationships and delivering results
- College degree or military equivalent strongly preferred; High school degree, GED or foreign equivalent required
- Beginning October 1, 2018, the Securities Industry Essential (SIE) exam, FINRA Series 6/7, state registration (including 63 or 66 if required), and Life licenses are required. All unlicensed applicants must obtain their licenses within 180 days of hire
- Ability to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings
- Compliance with Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. As such, an employment offer for this position is contingent on JPMC’s review of your criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and any other information relevant to a determination by JPMC that you demonstrate financial responsibility, good character, and general fitness for the position. Note that any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify you from consideration for this position. Your continued employment in this position would be contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements.
In addition, this position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS, or to update your existing registration as necessary to grant access to and reflect your employment with JPMorgan Chase. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon compliance with the SAFE Act, including successful registration immediately after your start date, and timely completion of annual renewal and required updates thereafter.
Any information obtained during the registration, update, and renewal processes or through NMLS notifications may impact your employment with the firm. Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by JPMorgan Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting. Further information about NMLS and registration requirements of registration can be found at: http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default.aspx
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.