Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
This is a REMOTE or REMOTE-HYBRID position.
The Senior Product Development Manager is responsible for developing integrated, holistic, and seamless solutions to meet expressed consumer needs. This manager will also focus on continual optimization and updates to the product development process, initiating and continuing new product “Concept to Consumer” products and overall portfolio to ensure a group of new concepts/products are available to be introduced or commercialized annually. This role will continue to evolve as we transition out of a Mercy-centric mind-set, to a consumer-centric mindset and operating model. As such, comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to help others- on their team and via peer influence- through the midst of an industry, a ministry and a department in transition is core foundational expectation of the role.
- 5 years of progressive experience in marketing and planning, channel strategy, consumer product design, business development or other leadership experience
- Proven track record in utilizing segmentation, targeting, positioning, branding, product development, and/or pricing strategies
- Minimum of 2 years experience in supervising and mentoring a team
- Product development/ health care marketing experience preferred
- Required Education: Bachelor of Science degree in business, marketing, or similar area of study
- Preferred Education: Master’s degree in Business Administration preferred
- Horizontal thinking demonstrated
- Strategic thinker, able to see the big picture
- Servant Leader
- Requires strong written and oral communication skills,
- planning and organization skills
- strong analytical abilities
- Can interpret market data and research, and recommend appropriate actions
- Capable of working independently and staying organized while assuming
- multiple responsibilities and tasks.
- Able to motivate
- deal with ambiguity
- effectively prioritize business needs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, One Note) and other related operating systems.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We’re bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We’re expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We’re also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that’s just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
#LI-TF1, Product Development, Strategy, Healthcare Tech, Remote, telecommute, work from hommISSON DRIVEe, manager
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.