Bandago Van Rental has provided custom-designed passenger vans since 2003. Ideally suited for nationwide and long-term travel, our vans are the number one choice for touring musicians, entertainers, and production companies in 13 cities across the country. Coupled with our outstanding customer support and logistical prowess, Bandago is the undisputed leader in passenger van rental.
Rental Fleet Associate:
Music and touring are the reasons why Bandago exists. Most of us are touring, recording, and professional musicians working the coolest 9 to 5 in the business. The Rental Fleet Associate will handle many responsibilities and requires the ability to handle multiple tasks accurately, efficiently, and with minimal supervision. The position is hands-on and requires organization, flexible scheduling, and the ability to prioritize the following list of job duties and responsibilities:
- Detail vans to uphold quality standards for vehicle cleanliness
- Start and end rentals using an iPad/iPhone
- Train customers how to operate our awesome vans (including the Playstation)
- Add or remove seating in vans to accommodate clientele needs
- Occasionally deliver vans to surrounding cities/states
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Travel opportunities
- Interact with touring bands (maybe one of your favorites!)
Apply if you possess any/all of these characteristics:
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of music touring, film production, or coding
- Comfortable working outside
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Music/gaming nerd
- An awesome attitude
- Ability to drive, park and operate oversized vans
- Basic tech proficiency – We utilize iMacs, iPads, Google Apps, Slack, & ADP.
- Must be at least 21 years old and have a valid driver’s license
- Clean driver history
- Must have the flexibility to work weekends as needed
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Are you available to work Saturdays and Sundays?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.