Job Title: Front-of-House Team Member (Counter Service/Cashier)
Position Types: Part-Time, Full Time
Schedule: Flexible Day & Evening Shifts
Experience: Prior experience a bonus, but not required
Pay: starting at $15.50 per hour, plus tips
Mighty Quinn’s BBQ is a pioneer in the food world, being one of the first authentic BBQ experiences in a fast-casual setting. Check us out!! www.mightyquinnsbbq.com
As a Front-of-House Team Member, you will be an ambassador of Mighty Quinn’s BBQ. You will be an integral part of creating exciting and rewarding guest experiences through positive face-to-face interactions. You will report directly to the General Manager and work with other team members in a clean, safe, and respectful manner.
· Greet guests and guide customer experience
· Serving and preparing food & drinks the Mighty Quinn’s way
· Use a cash register (POS) and process payment transactions
· Learn and maintain knowledge of our menu to effectively describe to guests
· Set-up, maintain and break down service area
· Practice food safety and sanitation standards required of foodservice establishments
· Great communication skills and teamwork
· Able to multitask in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
· Be outgoing and enthusiastically explain our epic BBQ to guests
· Willingness to jump into different tasks and assist co-workers when required
· Able to uphold high standards with a positive can-do attitude
· Must be 18 years or older
· Must be reliable and maintain consistent, punctual attendance
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and taste or smell. The employee must be able to lift and/or move heavy equipment and food product cases.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Team Members enjoy:
· Uniforms provided annually
· Premium starting pay
· On-the-job paid training
· Employee Discounts
· Career growth OPPORTUNITIES!!
· LifeMart employee discount program
· Commuter Pre-Tax Benefits
· Health Insurance*
*dependent upon eligibility
Mighty Quinn’s is an EEO employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, disability or genetic information, or any other protected classifications.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $15.50 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Fast casual restaurant
- Quick service & fast food restaurant
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location