We are looking for full-time and part- time hosts to join The Menagerie Team!
You must have an enthusiastic and proactive approach for the hospitality industry and be confident in delivering service with a smile. You will be working in a busy, fast-paced environment which requires a consistency in customer service, flexibility and being able to work well under pressure. To join our team a minimum of 1 Years’ experience in a similar environment is desired. Your role will be to assist the reservations manager in the general running of restaurant reservations system, working with the management team in order to maximise profitability by executing marketing and social media strategies whilst ensuring that company policies, procedures and standards are maintained
- Welcome guests to the venue
- Manage reservations
- Respond to email and voicemail booking enquiries
- Organise shift patterns and table allocations for shifts
- Maintain a clean reception area and cloakroom
- Adhere to all the company terms and conditions when taking bookings
- Communicate all bookings requirements to guests
- Outgoing and approachable, yet professional.
- You will need to be comfortable and confident when dealing with customers.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- Computer literate.
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: £9.50 per hour
- hospitality: 1 year (preferred)
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.