Chick-fil-A | Golf Mill
At Chick-fil-A, leadership is not about being in charge, but taking care of those IN our charge.
All leaders at Chick-fil-A are responsible for embodying the Owner/Operator’s vision and core values, creating a fun and focused work environment, leading and coaching others toward success, and ensuring all aspects of shift management result in an outstanding experience for each guest.
Team Leaders are responsible for supervising assigned stations for an entire shift and may be assigned to open or close the restaurant in the absence of a manager; following established opening and closing procedures.
Managers coach and develop Team Leaders toward success, take ownership of higher-level responsibilities in the restaurant such as food safety and operational systems, cash flow, inventory management, scheduling, and more – all of this in addition to leading shifts alongside and in lieu of Team Leaders.
Restaurant Directors work to implement the business mission and strategy alongside the Owner/Operator by developing and coaching restaurant leaders, crafting and implementing strategies for operational execution, and driving the team toward success and business results.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring and leading Team Members to follow recipes and read tickets to accurately prepare all orders.
- Ensuring that Team Members are extremely accurate with weights and measurements for all recipe items.
- Motivating and Coaching Team Members to work at a pace to maintain restaurant’s established speed of service guidelines.
- Creating and implementing systems to ensure the highest standards of workplace cleanliness at all times.
- Ensuring that cashiers follow cash handling procedures at all times.
- Executing proper security and cash handling and control procedures
- Leading Team Members to monitor dining room, restroom, parking lot and overall facility cleanliness.
- Performing any of the tasks above as needed throughout shift.
- Addressing guest issues that may arise; consults with management regarding complex issues.
- Maintaining a positive working relationship and treating all employees with respect, while simultaneously providing them with coaching, direction, and feedback.
- Appropriately documenting employee performance and policy/procedure violations and taking appropriate corrective actions with Team Members.
- Strictly adheres to all Company policies and procedures.
Leadership at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It’s a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business.
Here are some of the great benefits of working as a Leader at Chick-fil-A:
- Competitive Pay
- Subsidized Health Insurance, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Fun & Positive Work Environment
- Complimentary Meals on Shift (and off Shift for higher leadership)
- Sundays Off
- Flexible Schedules
- Vacation Time
- Leadership & Cross-Training Opportunities
- Direct Business Mentorship from Owner/Operator
- Scholarships for Students ($2,500 per year)
- 401k Plan
- Minimum 18+ years old
- Previous customer service experience preferred, but not required
- Previous leadership experience an asset
- Flexible Schedule – Ability to open or close as needed
- Positive Attitude
- Great Communication Skills
- Ability to Coach, Correct, and Motivate
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.