Nuvia Dental Implant Centers
Nuvia Dental Implant Center, a growing dental implant center, is looking for a Prosthodontist or General Dentist with full arch, fixed experience to join our in Marietta, GA. We provide dental implants and full mouth restorations to our patients, literally changing their lives. An exceptional patient experience for every patient is our top priority.
At Nuvia, our Restorative Doctors are adaptable and have an eagerness to learn and grow. An ideal candidate would have extensive knowledge of dental implants along with a fixed and removable prosthodontic background. Strong interpersonal skills with your patients and team are crucial for this position.
Hours are full time from 8am-5pm, 4 days a week (Mondays or Fridays off). Compensation is a base salary + % of production. Our Restorative Docs are making $300-500k a year!
Nuvia is a great place to work! We pride ourselves in the satisfaction of our teams and believe if they are well taken care of, in turn, they will take great care of our patients. Our benefits package includes the following:
Paid Time Off
Company Paid Benefits: Health, Dental, Short Term Disability
- Graduation from an accredited dental school (DDS/DMD) required.
- Certificate in Prosthodontics from an American Dental Association accredited program, or the equivalent in related experience
- Unrestricted license to practice dentistry in the State of Georgia.
- DEA registration.
- Current CPR (BLS) from the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Professional malpractice insurance.
- All-on-X restorative treatment experience.
- Extensive removable prosthodontics experience
- Implant planning on CBCT
- 1-3 years of experience outside of residency preferred
- Diagnose and treatment plan All-on-X
- Patient education on treatment options
- Work with other providers (Prosthodontists and Oral Surgeons) to complete All-on-X treatment
- High quality execution of all phases of prosthetic treatment
- Build good rapport with patients and staff to ensure a successful and cohesive office
- Delivery of prosthetics to the standards set forth by the practice
This is what a day in the life of a Restorative Doctor at Nuvia looks like:
- Reviewing patient info and cone beam CT scans to diagnose and treatment plan all-on-4 treatment
- Creating preoperative prosthodontic plans to communicate needs and collaborate with treating surgeon.
- Check in during surgeries to provide prosthodontic guidance.
- Gather records at the end of surgery according to Nuvia’s unique workflow and create lab prescriptions.
- Deliver next day permanent restorations to the previous day’s surgical patient.
- Follow up appointments
The biggest challenge of this position is managing your patient’s expectations while juggling both the digital and analog pieces of the AO4 workflow.
Our team members are as diverse as the patients we serve, building special connections with them throughout their journey with us is one of the many benefits of this position. Imagine being part of a team that gets to give patients their confidence back through a brand new smile, we get to do it every day! We are eager to invent, find new solutions to problems and develop new processes. At Nuvia, we have a culture of excellence while still collaborating well as a team. We are obsessed with our patients, love what we do and feel honored to be able to provide such an incredible service.
If you feel like you would be a good fit with our culture and like the idea of changing people’s lives, apply today! We look forward to meeting you.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.