PLEASE NOTE: Your application will be considered for all locations within this district. Our passion around delighting our customers is our singular mission. We are simply obsessed with it. It’s what separates us from our competition and the reason so many people visit GameStop stores every day.
Store Managers – The Store Manager is responsible for the successful leadership of store operations including building a successful team, developing customer loyalty, driving for results, and achieving goals set for the store. A Store Manager is responsible for leading and motivating the sales team, managing the day-to-day operations of the store, maintaining up to date promotional material and hiring/training new staff. This position supervises all other members of the store team. Store Managers will always act in accordance with GameStop’s policies, practices, and core values. The ideal candidate must have a strong focus on customer satisfaction and meeting monthly sales goals, be an excellent communicator and demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
Store Manager candidates will possess the following:
- High school diploma required. An Associate’s or accredited Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age*
- 3+ years of experience working in a retail sales environment
- 1+ year of experience in a supervisory or managerial role
- Fun and enthusiastic personality…desire to interact with customers and provide an incredible customer experience
- Video game knowledge preferred
- Unless prohibited by applicable lawGamestop and its affiliated businesses reserve the right to change job descriptions at any time based on business conditions/needs, which includes expanding this job’s responsibilities and assigning additional duties consistent with the position’s purpose. GameStop will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would cause an undue hardship.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.