VISEO works to simulate new ideas, new offers, new ways of collaborating, and new methods for producing or selling. With 2500 team members working on four continents and a turnover of more than 230 million dollars, VISEO offers an alternative for integrators, agencies, and consulting firms by providing a unique, flexible, innovative, and structured approach. Our Digital Retail entity aims to help our customers in their retail and e-commerce projects (rollout, new implementation, or support on new and existing applications).
To strengthen the activities of our team, we are looking for a Retail/POS Rollout Project Manager
- Manage the POS project from the core model building to the rollout in North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Gather the business requirements
- Represent the business needs/requirements, when working with IT teams, to ensure business process design is optimized
- Identify, highlight, and mitigate any key risks and/or issues discovered
- Organize and facilitate project planning, project reviews, retrospectives, and release planning.
Key Professional Skills
- 10 years experience as Project Manager with 5 years as PM in retail
- Omnichannel and order management notions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Efficient content capture – ability to capture content accurately & consistently, particularly business process maps
- Partnering – ability to build productive working relationships with key stakeholders & work effectively across multiple teams
- People orientated – understands how people go through changes and the change process
- Problem solver with root cause identification skills
- Active listening skills and strong influencing skills
- Professional and positive approach
- Good collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated & self-sufficient, but also a team player
- Assertive, adaptable, and creative
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent level of English
- Excited about technology
- French or Spanish
- CEGIS POS
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.