The Engagement Manager will be the main customer contact and will support the implementation process across school districts with enrollment <5000. Responsibilities include working with district leaders and providing professional development to educators to ensure fidelity of platform implementation. Strong focus is also placed on the end-user providing constant engagement to encourage utilization to produce outputs and outcomes through the Rethink platform. Renewal and account growth is the end measure of success; utilization is the proxy measure employed throughout the implementation cycle.
- Deliver webinar or occasional face to face one-on-one, or small group presentations as needed
- Product knowledge and knowledge of state/local standards/trends to customize presentation message
- Demonstrate strong questioning strategies & listening skills
Knowledge and Expertise
- Maintain expert content knowledge of best practices in behavior analysis and management, Social and Emotional Learning and Special Education
- Participate in ongoing professional development activities scheduled for professional services team
- Limited travel for company functions, occasional conference or onsite training
- Exceptional awareness and service to address customer needs, overcome and address customer issues, responding to customer need in a timely fashion and promote a high-touch experience for all customer levels from leadership to end-user.
- Establish an ongoing communication feedback loop with district leadership, site-based leadership, classroom support professionals and end-users.
- Establish communication repertoire with customers to ensure customer needs are met.
- Create opportunity and facilitate strong customer relationships
- Adapt implementation supports to address unique customer needs
- Measure of success is account renewal and growth
- Negotiate and develop price quotes and manage all contracts
- Upsell and expand customers
- Ensure the receipt of PO’s
- Develop and Manage RFP’s
- Enter customer interactions in Salesforce and use all Salesforce applications
- Maintain customer database
- Upload initial implementation plan and quarterly implementation plan updates
- Enter all bugs and feature requests weekly
- Use tracking information to strategically plan your daily, weekly and monthly customer support activity. Maintain outlook calendar and share calendar with your manager and team.
- Minimal monthly engagement with end-users with focus on utilization to produce meaningful outputs and outcomes for every end-user.
- Through organization and self-management, anticipate problems and act; manage time effectively and take responsibility for actions, projects and assignments
- Monitor utilization; create action plans for low utilization
- Develop implementation plans that include outcome and output measures that Rethink can directly affect for customer ROI
- Display enthusiasm for the evolving educational marketplace; understand the needs of the customer and able to convey opportunities and trends to peers, management, marketing and editorial.
- Embrace change and the approach to how business is conducted: analyze trends, seek out innovation and adapt. Share new best practices.
- Attend and engage in all company and team meetings
- Assist with the development of tools and resources as needed
Operational Performance/Expense Control
- Control assigned expenses and ensure that T&E is submitted in a timely manner.
- Understand how the business makes money; able to help prioritize decisions when to make investments vs. saving expenses.
- Submit various reports/data to your manager as requested
- Use of Salesforce daily is a requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Psychology, or related field
- 2 or more years of experience in a classroom utilizing behavior analytic principles
- Staff training and presentation experience
Founded in 2007, Rethink Ed, a division of Rethink First, is an educational technology company headquartered in New York City that is transforming the way teachers and students learn, grow, develop, and succeed—in school and in life. Rethink Ed helps school districts end the struggle to create healthy, positive cultures of learning to bring out the best in administrators, teachers, students, and parents. With evidence-based learning solutions, technology-based tools and resources, and on-demand video instruction created by a team of educational and clinical experts, Rethink Ed’s four platforms (social and emotional learning for all learners; training and professional development for all staff; step-by-step behavior interventions; and educator- empowering skills curriculum) are changing the world one student, one teacher, one classroom at a time.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.