Working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, the RevOps Analyst role will be fully remote with the option for in-person gatherings. You’ll have the chance to work directly with Apploi’s revenue teams (sales, marketing, customer success, finance) and leadership, enabling them with analytics and insights to understand the efficiency of all demand generation and revenue-driving activities. Our mission is to help Revenue leaders measure all revenue-based actions and identify actionable recommendations for scale and growth.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- At least 1-3 years experience in roles where you owned projects or initiatives solving complex analytical problems end-to-end, ideally focused on go-to-market teams
- E.g sales analytics, marketing analytics, revenue analytics, customer analytics, business analytics, etc.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and desire to succeed
- Adaptability to new initiatives
- You are passionate about helping GTM teams transform data into compelling insights and actionable recommendations through strategic thinking and a data driven mindset.
- Strong hands-on data analysis skills, ability to develop SQL queries, craft advanced formulas within excel, and turn data into dashboard visualizations.
- Experience working with at least one relational database system (MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, etc) as well as with business intelligence and data visualization tools (Sisense, Tableau, PowerBI, etc)
- You’re a creative problem solver with a strong sense for structured thinking and challenging the status quo
- You’re an excellent communicator, both internally and externally. Demonstrated cross-functional and stakeholder management experience in a fast paced and challenging environment preferred
- You’re adept at synthesizing analyses into compelling presentations that identify key trends/insights, and implications
- You get things done and no task is too small – you’re both a team player and executor with a deep sense of ownership
- Bonus Points For:
- Experience running analysis within Salesforce CRM, SF CPQ and/or SF Billing.
- A deep understanding of Salesforce platform architecture and how that translates into analytics capabilities.
- Experience in SaaS business models and/or familiarity with SaaS growth metrics
If these questions intrigue you, then you might be a good fit to join us!
What’s our average time-to-close across various customer segments and can we speed that up? What’s the conversion rate of our marketing channels? How long is our typical onboarding period and time-to-value? What does retention and churn look like for various cohorts? Are we seeing spikes for certain churn reasons?
What You’ll Do
- Design, develop, and maintain executive-facing and team-wide reports, automated dashboards and data visualizations that drive business decisions.
- Be a thought partner to Ops and Analytics, with the goal of helping to deliver an enhanced measurement system for revenue teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer journey phases and related revenue metrics.
- Enable revenue team leaders to have clarity on team performance, revenue growth, return on investment and process efficiency.
- Partner with leadership to define the KPIs that matter most in predicting growth
- Design data models to create self-serve access to data and help teams make faster, better decisions. Train users to get the most out of dashboards and reports.
- Take a vague revenue operations question, find the evidence needed to answer it and develop data products that deliver the answers.
- Work cross-functionally to identify opportunities to improve and enforce processes around data quality and data completeness that enables clean, accurate analytics
- Identify operational inefficiencies and facilitate cross-functional improvement to accelerate the Go-to-Market outputs.
- Become the subject matter expert for all things Salesforce CRM/CPQ/Billing and Gainsight
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO
- Flex Fridays – employees are encouraged to take up to 2 Fridays off each month outside of PTO, no meetings & wrap up at 3pm on all other Fridays
- Wellness reimbursement
- Excellent employee referral program
- Internal training programs
- In-person events and activities
- Employee hubs and office locations nationwide
- Flexible and remote working options
- Healthy life/work balance
- Fun, collaborative work environment
At Apploi, we pride ourselves on putting people first. This starts at the heart of the company, where we’ve created a workspace where we can be unapologetically ourselves. We’re an eclectic and spirited bunch with amazing company culture, working together to revolutionize healthcare hiring.
Apploi helps over 4,000 US healthcare organizations recruit, hire, and onboard candidates from a single platform. We work directly with healthcare leaders to craft solutions for real people and grow alongside the industry we serve, and our work doesn’t go unnoticed. Inc. rated Apploi the 19th fastest-growing private software company and #179 on their 2021 list of fastest-growing private companies in America. We’ve also achieved recognition from Capterra, Software Advice, and are an Indeed featured ATS Star Partner.
At Apploi, we’re devoted to creating an excellent employee experience. Our team, culture, and benefits all make it an incredible place to work, so come join us!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.