RN Case Manager (full-time, permanent hire position with comprehensive full benefits and bonus packages)
- Skilled Home Health services including Admissions, Re-certifications, and Discharges
- Reporting to the Supervisor of Clinical Services.
- Responsible for the overall plan of care and the outcome of that care, including care delivered by other nursing staff (LPN, HHA) who will be directed / supervised by the RN.
- This may include teaching the family and other members of the nursing team.
- A Registered Professional Nurse with current Connecticut License
- COVID vaccination required
- 1+ year acute care nursing experience and/or previous home care nursing experience is preferred
- OASIS experience strongly preferred
- Med-surge and wound care experience preferred
- Associates Degree from an accredited college required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Whitestone, NY: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Acute Care OR Home Health Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.