Texas Nursing Services
Full-time • Days (rotating weekends)
Our team of expert Cath Lab clinicians are experienced and highly trained to diagnose cardiac conditions as well as perform coronary and peripheral interventions. The Cardiac Cath Lab is available to patients 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This cardiac service offers the most advanced and innovative technology. Our medical and nursing staff is trained extensively in all areas of cardiac diseases. Here is some of what you can expect from being a Cardiovascular Specialist – Cath Lab Registered Nurse with us:
- You will assume responsibility for the routine care and maintenance of radiological equipment, in addition, assumes responsibility for quality patient care, maintenance of required cath lab competencies and assistance in all aspects of invasive, or non-invasive cardiac procedures.
- Your role will be able to explain all procedures to patients to help alleviate anxiety.
- You will have the ability to work within a team environment with individuals having similar abilities and responsibilities, as well as you must be willing to assume “on call” assignments and return to facility within 30 minutes for emergency cases.
- Your role will have the ability to handle emergency situations during high-risk procedures and you must be willing to provide discretion and confidentiality in word and action.
- You will interact with physicians during routine procedures, during emergencies and to assist with interpretation of and recording of data collected.
- Your role gives primary and critical patient care and administers necessary medications per doctor’s orders, per physician’s extender, while patient is in the lab.
- You will manage and communicate regarding pre-procedure patient preparation, as well as about post procedure processes including recovery and outpatient appointments, discharge information regarding medication, lifestyle, activities, and care of the surgical site.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Current Colorado Registered Nurse License with current BLS, ACLS, and PALS Certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- 2-3 years of experience in a specialty unit (Critical Care, ED, PACU, or Radiology) preferred
- Proficiency in cardiology nursing procedures and skills, including cardiac dysrhythmia interpretation preferred
- Knowledge of cardiovascular anatomy, physiology, hemodynamic, and rhythm interpretation preferred
Hourly Wage Estimate: $32.62 Min – $48.93 Max / hour
Sign- on: $15,000 for experienced RN
Relocation assistance: case by case
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation is $32.62 – $48.93/hour.
About Texas Nursing Services: Who We Are It is crucial to know that you have a dependable and skilled healthcare staff in your facility. Hence, as a nurse staffing agency in Texas, Texas Nursing Services commits to the satisfaction of our clients by helping them make the perfect hire. We have professional nurses and other healthcare personnel who are capable of rendering unparalleled care and medical services to your clients or patients. Texas Nursing Services provides Per-Diem, contract, and permanent placement of nurses. Enlist our help and talk to our staff now so you can get started! What We Do Texas Nursing Services works with various healthcare facilities in Texas by helping them find nurses and healthcare staff who will best match the qualities they are looking for. Whether you are an Assisted Living Facility, Hospital, Nursing Home, Urgent Care Facility, Dialysis Center, or Rehabilitation Center, we got you covered when it comes to stringent staffing solutions. Why Choose Us? Enlisting our help means hiring nurses and healthcare staff who have already undergone: Criminal Background Checks Health Screening License Verification Specialty Credentialing Our nurses and staff are all set to work on day one of hiring. Whether it’s because of staff burn out, sick staff, or emergency staffing, we are here to lend you a hand. Our nursing agency has the largest database of the pre-screened workforce in the State Of Texas. We carry our own insurance, so you don’t have to use yours. Contact us now so we can better help you. MISSION To bring forward reliable staffing solutions from our pool of highly efficient nurses and healthcare staff. VISION To be the primary resource of professional nurses and dependable healthcare staff to the communities and facilities we serve. Get in Touch Do you have inquiries or concerns? Don’t hesitate to message us through our contact form. Our staff will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Learn more about us at https://www.texasnursingservices.com/.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.