We are looking for highly organized, compassionate candidates to work as ER nurses. ER nurses are the first line of defense when responding to patient injuries, trauma, or allergic reactions. They are always prepared to respond to emergencies, assist doctors in emergency medical care, and ensure a high quality of nursing standards are maintained, among other duties.
Various schedule options: 3 – 12 Hour Shifts – Full-Time, Part-Time, Night Shifts, Evening Shift & Day Shifts
Pay: $95,000 – $105,000
Excellent Benefits Package!!
*** Previous experience in ER, Critical Care, Med-Surg, Cath Lab or Telemetry required!
ER Nurse Responsibilities:
- Being ready to respond and equipped to deal with a medical emergency.
- Quickly assessing patient needs.
- Treating critical injuries, allergic reactions, and trauma.
- Performing minor medical operations.
- Cleaning wounds.
- Drawing blood.
- Maintaining emergency room care standards.
- Assisting with insurance paperwork.
- Ensuring the efficiency of the patient check-in process.
- Displaying strong decision-making skills in emergency scenarios
ER Nurse Requirements:
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN) certification and Crisis Prevention and Intervention (CPI) certification advantageous.
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000.00 – $105,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mamaroneck, NY: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.