Strong leadership, organizational, communication, and supervisory skills – these are the qualities we seek in our Registered Nurse / RN Unit Managers. Throgs Neck Rehabilitation and Nursing is constantly striving to deliver the greatest level of customer satisfaction. Join our team as we collectively provide the best care for our residents.
As our Registered Nurse / RN Unit Manager, you will assist the Director of Nursing and Assistant Director of Nursing to ensure a high level of patient care for our residents.
As a Registered Nurse RN Unit Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Assist the DON and ADON to evaluate, and direct day-to-day functions of the Nursing Department in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the Facility
- Ensure that all nursing services personnel are following their respective job descriptions
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections) made by authorized government agencies as requested by the DON and ADON
- Make daily rounds of the Nursing Services Department to ensure that all nursing service personnel are performing their work assignments in accordance with the acceptable nursing standards
- Review complaints and grievances made or filed by department personnel and ensure appropriate reports are made and sent directly to the Director of Nursing Services
- Valid RN license in the state of New York
- Experience in a long-term facility
- COVID-19 vaccination is required
- Multiple bonuses available
- Competitive Pay
- Sign-On Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Company Perks
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Team Like Atmosphere
- Personal protective equipment provided as required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
If working with people who are caring, compassionate and, who treat their residents’ needs as their own is important to you, then you’ll want to be a part of our team!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.