The Piacente Group (TPG), the No.1 investor relations and financial media services provider in China, seeks an IR professional to support our US- and China-based client accounts. In this role, you will be responsible for professional investment community targeting and outreach, as well as assisting senior account managers on strategic IR program execution. This person will work closely with our account managers in both China and the US, and must be a reliable, proactive team player with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in finance or capital markets. Experience conducting investor and analyst targeting and outreach is required. Both English and Chinese language is preferred. Work from home, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. with the flexibility to respond to messages or staff calls in the evenings. We value teamwork, hard work and a passion for IR!
NO H1-B VISA SPONSORSHIP. PREVIOUS IR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
- Effectively target and reach out to investors and analysts using Nasdaq IR Insight tools
- Establish and drive professional investor and analyst relationships for TPG’s clients
- Target and solicit conference invitations and media opportunities around IPOs for TPG’s clients
- Develop reports and communicate directly with C-suite executives on market intelligence activities
- Coordinate logistics for both US and China client accounts
- Support IR programs for US and China clients: edit/distribute press releases, download and analyze 13F reports, monitor media/research, download/format consensus reports, conduct financial portal checks/updates, update websites and PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ capital markets or investor relations experience
- Experience implementing IR programs for publicly traded companies
- Experience pitching complex public company stories to Wall Street and cultivating relationships with the investment community
- Superior communication skills both verbal and written
- Positive, solution-oriented, team player with a professional attitude
- Strong commitment to quality and client satisfaction
- Ability to work as a team and follow processes
- Chinese language a plus but not required
- Advanced degree a plus but not required
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
The Piacente Group is the No.1 investor relations and financial media services provider in China with 40 clients. For the past 20 years, we have provided best-in-class IR consulting services to marquee small- and mid-cap clients in both the US and China. We are fast-paced and continue to grow our roster, welcoming existing public companies and IPOs across all industries to partner with us to develop and elevate their IR programs.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.