Overview: Do you love encouraging others to achieve their goals? Do you have a passion to drive results and coach a team to follow in your footsteps? As a Stanton Optical/My Eyelab Sales Manager you would be our sales leader, assisting the Brand Manager in supervising and executing action plans to drive sales performance while creating a positive, results-driven team atmosphere. We are also motivated to invest in preparing you for the next steps in your career. By training you and encouraging you to take ownership of the role, you will be empowered to support store operations, train and coach associates, foster a strong partnership with the Clinical team and Lab Staff, leading to frequent exposure with Senior Leadership, and more.
About us: *
My Eyelab and Stanton Optical are among the nation’s fastest growing, full-service retail optical centers. We are dedicated to offering customer service and quality eyewear at affordable prices to our patients and customers. As a leading optical retailer, we offer some of the nation’s most desirable optical brands.
Our team members share and support the Vision, Mission and Values of our parent company, Now Optics. These include:
Vision: Modernizing the eye care experience for all people
Mission: Making eye care easy
- Integrity: We see integrity as building a foundation of trust with our customers, employees and stakeholders by communicating honestly, ensuring consistency and delivering on our commitments.
- Collaboration: We see collaboration as combining the talents of a diverse group, offering proactive communication and being open-minded to new ideas.
- Accountability: We see accountability as taking initiative, delivering our best in all we do, accepting responsibility for our actions and taking ownership of results.
- Respect: We see respect as prioritizing human relationships, being present, connecting with transparency and empathy.
- Empowerment: We see empowerment as making purpose-driven decisions to support the company vision, showing appreciation for others, and taking care of the individuals we serve.
- Drive sales to exceed personal and store goals while delivering outstanding customer service experience.
- Support Brand Manager duties frequently acting as Manager on duty to accomplish the following objectives:
- Support store talent acquisition and talent development; including but not limited to direct recruiting, partnership with Recruiting Department, training new team members and ongoing development plans for store associates.
- Building strong partnership with Clinical services.
- Analyze daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to ensure all staff members are achieving desired goals.
- Communicates effectively and builds a strong partnership with the Support Center and Human Resources
- Ensure proper lab production so that “Now Service” and “Ready When Promised” are achieved
- Other duties as assigned and required
- You have demonstrated leadership ability with at least one year of experience in a fast paced retail environment
- You have experience planning and implementing sales strategies, as well as directing a sales team
- You have the ability to multitask, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment
- You have the skills necessary to communicate effectively with a diverse group of people
**Are you the perfect fit?*
- Do you share our vision of modernizing eye care for all people and making eye care easy?
- Do you have a high school diploma or equivalent required?
- Are you passionate about outstanding customer/patient care and eager to share that passion with others?
- Do you have a strong interest in learning, embracing and fostering innovation among your team?
- Are you consistently promoting high work standards while empowering others to have an entrepreneurial mentality with our company?
- Do you have schedule flexibility? Work hours will be determined based on business needs
- Are you knowledgeable about MS Word, Google Docs, etc?
- Optical experience is a plus
_Now Optics d/b/a Stanton Optical and My Eye Lab Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at our company are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws, regulations or ordinances._
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- No nights
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Humble, TX 77338: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.