Premion, a leading “Over-the-Top” advertising and media business, seeks an experienced Sales Planner to help execute business in the Sales Channel. This person will report to the Sales Planning Manager and be responsible for the execution of media plans and proposals as well as helping execute on inventory and pricing strategies. The right person for this role is a self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced collaborative environment, wants an opportunity to make a significant impact and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges.
- Interact daily with internal sellers to develop and deliver advertising media plans to clients
- Respond to requests for information and answer any questions as it relates to pre-sales process including pricing, volume, forecasts and capabilities
- Provide feedback to management on process improvements and efficiency opportunities
- Periodically participate on project teams and help with user acceptance testing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field
- 3+ years pre-sales, sales assistant, media planning, and or account management experience
- Understanding of complex request for proposal (RFP) processes and requirements
- Broadcast/digital advertising, marketing, sales or agency experience preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and effectively solve problems
- Exceptional organizational, project management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Mac and PC proficient especially for presentation and proposal development
- Exceptional reputation and professional ethos
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Salesforce experience is preferred
Premion, a division of TEGNA, is the one-stop shop OTT advertising platform for regional and local advertisers. Through our direct relationships with over 100+ top-tier content providers, Premion simplifies the OTT buying process by placing ads alongside premium long-form (full-episode) and live streaming content across more branded networks than any other platform – in just one easy transaction.
Premion’s advertising platform delivers advanced targeting and seamless integration across multiple networks. Advertisers are assured access to brand-safe and fraud-free, guaranteed inventory that reaches the fastest growing and highly engaged OTT audiences.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
Sign up now! Join Our Talent Network!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.