As a sales associate or store manager with Mattress Warehouse you will confidently sell our premium mattress / bedding products utilizing our tried and proven selling process.
- Shift availability to include evenings (til 8 pm), Holidays (Presidents, Memorial, July 4th, Labor Day, Columbus, and Black Friday), and weekends.
- Assist in fulfilling our mission to provide our customers a relaxed and educational shopping experience.
- Ability to use the computer system to do basic point of sale transactions.
- Ability and willingness to learn and follow our proven selling process.
- Ability to work alone and take initiative.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and motivated demeanor required.
- Team focused and positive attitude.
- High School Diploma or GED.
Other preferred qualifications below: *
- Proven sales track record.
- Prefer experience in retail, customer service, big ticket, or commission sales.
- Strong presentation, communication, and customer service skills.
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with customers and understanding their needs.
- Professional appearance is a must.
Base hourly income or commission + bonus incentive earned (whichever greater)$500 Referral Bonus OpportunityIf you are the highly motivated individual we are looking for, we invite you to apply to the Mattress Warehouse family. Come grow with us.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Sales Representative: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.