Chicago, IL, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; New York, NY, USA.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in Sales Strategy, Sales Operations, Management Consulting, Finance, or Program Management.
- Experience working with executive-level clients or stakeholders.
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree.
- Experience planning and managing at both the strategic and operational level.
- Experience in prioritization of deliverables and tasks and experience in taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results.
- Experience in the HCLS industries with knowledge of cloud technologies, products, and market landscape.
- Ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced organization, create a roadmap and organization that can scale quickly, work as a team player, and be action-oriented.
- Ability to influence others with excellent business judgment, problem-solving, reporting, and presenting skills.
About the job
The Google Cloud Sales Strategy and Operations team plays an integral role in Google Cloud, acting as trusted advisors to the Sales Organization, partnering with Sales, Customer Engineering, Finance, Marketing, Partners, and the Professional Sales Organization to plan, strategize, and run the business in a transformational way.
As Sales Strategy and Operations Manager for the HCLS Healthcare and Life Sciences (HCLS) team, you will assist in defining, landing, and executing on our strategic priorities for this industry. You will help with planning, goal setting, territory design, expansion plans, and managing the rhythm of the business activities such as Periodical Business Reviews, Forecast Calls, Staff Meetings, All-Hands and other cadenced reporting and metrics.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Partner with the HCLS Sales leadership team to develop the organization’s strategy and business plan, becoming a trusted advisor to the Google Cloud Sales organization.
- Work with cross-functional organizations within Google Cloud to drive alignment and collaboration on the execution and achievement of business goals.
- Manage the annual and quarterly planning processes, including the development of business plans, operating models, resource allocation, market segmentation, and territory design.
- Lead goals setting, tracking, and performance measurement of the business. Work on plans to address weaknesses and help drive processes to exceed goals consistently.
- Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses, and developing final recommendations.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.