Mainstream Merchant Services
Sales Support Representative
Mainstream Merchant Services, Inc. is a leading provider of payment processing solutions with processing volume in excess of $3 billion annually. Our customers represent a diverse array of industries ranging from family-owned restaurants to nationwide retailers. We are at the forefront of helping transform the merchant and consumer payment experience at the point-of-sale. We enable merchants to accept the latest forms of payment from consumers such as Apple Pay, Google Wallet, Chip and PIN, Tap and Go, gift cards, and all major credit and debit cards. Mainstream Merchant Services is searching for a professional with strong technical Sales Support knowledge of POS processing devices and software, to provide support to sales representatives selling credit card Point of Sale Devices, Peripherals, VAR’s etc. The ideal Sales Support Rep. must have strong telephone support skills, solid communications skills combined with advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving ability.
“Outstanding corporate culture and a drive for success!” Please check out our Glassdoor reviews to learn first-hand about what our employees think about us
Prior Merchant Services / Payments Industry Experience REQUIRED
Sales Support duties include:
- Assist with paperwork and onboarding
- Provide assistance with sales portal and other sales tools
- Assist with order status updates
- General payroll assistance
- Ordering business cards and marketing materials
- Work with Help Desk, Customer Service, Contract Processing to resolve issues
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Competitive benefits packages
- Amazing work/life balance
- Enjoyable work environment
- Snacks and drinks
- Office games
- Great location across the street from Avalon in Alpharetta
- Amazing people who work hard together and enjoy having fun together!
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.