- Coordinate with and support the Sales Training Manager in working with our sales team and Sales Management team.
- Your duties include scheduling and delivering training programs as well as maintaining a library of online and physical learning resources and tools.
- You’ll also be working with the Sales Training Manager to ensure new employees receive an amazing induction into the company, supported by training and coaching to meet their responsibilities successfully.
- Understand our company objectives and values.
- Combine excellent organisation skills with an ability to interact with all sales team members.
- Ultimately, you are a key part of a team, whose purpose is to ensure our sales people are fully educated to perform at a high level and increase customer satisfaction.
- Deliver quality sales and systems training and coaching
- Schedule individual and team training and coaching on a regular basis
- Pro-actively ensure maximum attendance on all sales training events
- Develop quality training and learning materials
- Maintain and update online and physical learning library
- Support the Induction and Onboarding processes for Sales and assist with delivery.
- Stay up-to-date with employee development trends
- An individual with the ability to converse with people of ALL levels and abilities
- Someone with proven work experience as a Sales training specialist or Sales leader
- Knowledge of learning principles and training techniques
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Understanding of sales process, preferably with customer service experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Certification in training, CIPD or equivalent. (desirable)
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Customer Awareness
- Drive for Achievement
- Planning & Organising
IRIS Software Group is one of the UK’s largest privately held software companies. Acquired by HG Capital in 2018, its purpose is to be the most trusted provider of mission-critical software and services, ensuring customers get it right first time, every time.
IRIS takes the pain out of processes and let professionals working in businesses and schools focus on the work they love. Its software solutions and services for finance, HR and payroll teams, educational organisations, and accountancy firms helps comply with regulations, drive productivity and better engage with key stakeholders. Through simplifying, automating and providing insights on everyday mission-critical tasks for organisations of all shapes and sizes, IRIS ensures customers can look forward with certainty and confidence.
IRIS has over 120,000 UK and international customers with 80% having a tenure of five or more years. IRIS is the largest third-party online filer with the UK Government. Ninety-one of the top 100 UK accountancy firms and 50 of the top 100 US CPA firms use IRIS software. Circa 20% of the UK’s workforce is paid by IRIS payroll offerings. More than 850,000 UK employees are managed by IRIS HR solutions. Over 11,000 UK schools and academies use IRIS, with four million parents and guardians using IRIS apps to connect with their children’s school; 300 million messages are delivered between schools and parents each year, and over £15 million transactional payments are processed every month. IRIS is placed in the Grant Thornton Sunday Times Top Track 250 and the Megabuyte50.
- Competitive salary
- 26 days holiday allowance
- Private medical healthcare
- Life assurance
- Additional benefits, such as Bike to Work and discount schemes
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.