Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues – without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below
Work You’ll Do
As a Salesforce Solution Specialist, you will use your knowledge of and experience with innovative Cloud technologies and trends to optimize business results by:
- Being directly involved in the continuous support of ConnectMe, Deloitte’s proprietary product built on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Working with your clients to understand their functional and technical requirements in order to develop and deploy solutions to solve their business issues.
- Providing your technical knowledge of Salesforce.com to support any enhancements or projects to our clients
- The Solution Specialist will act as a knowledgeable liaison with Offshore counterparts and business stakeholders providing technical solution options and recommendations
- Responsible for supporting the delivery of systems and enhancements developed from established requirements by working closely with Onshore counterparts, Offshore delivery teams, clients, developers, implementation partners etc.
- Act as end-to-end product consultant for clients, navigating them through product configurations and helping to debug product issues leveraging design thinking and agile techniques
The Human Capital As-A-Service Asset Group brings together our products and capabilities into one integrated offering to create sustained relationships with our clients. Human Capital’s Asset group will continue to evaluate and incorporate new products and operate services in our portfolio as we grow. We will help clients navigate the future through Bersin Insights, CulturePath / EngagePath and Change Scout.
- 3+ years of related experience
- Technical foundation, including: experience with advanced structured programming – APEX, Force.com, .Net, Java, SOA
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Experience working with code migration tools like Github, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience working with Salesforce Lightning
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other technology-related field preferred; or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available
- Salesforce Service Cloud, Administrator and App Builder Certifications a strong plus
- Superior knowledge of the HR function & processes preferred
- External consulting experience with a big consulting firm preferred
- Direct experience with SFDC Service Cloud, Lightning Communities, Lightning Components or Force.com
- Ability to quickly grasp, learn and provide ConnectMe Configuration solutions to client needs
- Prior SFDC knowledge on debugging and resolving custom components including integration components for SFDC, SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, SFDC data loaders, Lightning components, Lightning Communities
- Ability to work closely with cross-functional teams including product development team etc.
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies
- Strong problem solving, communication and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.