SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Configuration Support, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery. PDM practitioners are local to project locations, minimizing extensive travel, and provides you with a full career path within the firm.
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
Opportunity to work on a large Fortune 500 account and cross-functional team. Work with technical and functional staff which consists of developers, configurators, project managers, and technical advisors. Team consists of onshore and offshore resources. Currently in the design phase.
The Human Capital as a Service offering sits at the intersection of people and technology. The practice drives innovation across Human Capital’s product and asset strategy, utilizes data and insights to drive our client’s organizational and technology performance, and drives ongoing and repeatable revenue.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
Preferred Qualifications (minimum of 5 years)
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central expertise
- Knowledge of design and build processes
- Knowledge of EC implementation, testing, and integration
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to travel 10% or more, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.