New York Health Care, Inc. a licensed home care agency now in our 38th year of operation is seeking a full time Bilingual (English/Spanish) Home Care Coordinator for immediate hire.
Excellent opportunity in our fast paced and growing Jamaica,Queens office.
- Strong software proficiency and the ability to learn new programs
- Ability to multi-task, think on your feet and prioritize in a demanding office environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows operating system
- High School Diploma
- Knowledge of HHA exchange software
- Previous home care experience
Responsibilities to include:
- Schedule initial and periodic nursing visits for our residential home care patients
- Coordinate nursing staff to ensure patient visits are rendered as well as timely submission of visit notes and other documentation
- Enter nursing visits into software scheduling system for payroll and billing processing
- Create, update and follow up on MD orders (485) for physician signature
- File and maintain nursing documentation in patient charts to ensure ongoing compliance
- Competitive salary & benefit package
- Paid time off ( holiday, vacation, sick and personal)
- Employer subsidized health insurance
- Voluntary benefits such as disability and life
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.