The Nurse carries out activities to promote, maintain and improve the health of all students.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain health records on each child in attendance.
- Administer all prescribed medications with signed consent of parent and doctor.
- Contribute to the understanding of the health needs of the children.
- Administer emergency first aid to students, when necessary, completes accident form and recommend additional medical follow-up.
- Exercise professional judgment in dealing with health problems of the students.
- Perform required physical evaluations of student’s height, weight, etc.
- Work with families to improve their understanding of children’s health needs and concerns.
- Prepare and distribute spray bottles with bleach solutions to each classroom daily.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BA Nursing
- New York State License as a Registered Nurse
- Experience with preschool population
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $72,800.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- preschool population: 1 year (Required)
- RN (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.