Do you like to challenge the status quo? Does curiosity feed your soul? Are you addicted to the thrill of creating? Do you want to be your authentic self at work? Then consider a career within our Supply Chain practice. Creative design, state-of-the-art technology, and your imagination merge here to create lasting impact for our clients. Not to mention make for a pretty fun and meaningful career!
We work with clients to solve their most complex and strategic operational challenges. Our team spans the supply chain from procurement to manufacturing and all through connecting the supply to the customer. In today’s world we can’t do that without working together across the supply chain and using data and analytics to get our clients insights in real time, all the time. Many of our clients are trying to keep up with companies based solely on an interconnected supply chain; we modernize their supply chains using artificial intelligence, machine learning and connected products resulting in a competitive asset for the entire organization.
Our Planning & Fulfillment practice develops integrated business and supply chain planning solutions that synchronize customer demand, supply chain assets, and working capital to drive and deliver improvements in customer service levels, supply chain efficiency and financial results. We work with companies to develop strategy, identify opportunities, and create innovative alternatives that provide supply chain improvement for shareholders and customers.
Read more about our Synchronized Planning & Fulfillment services
We deliver set of customer focused work:
- Customer Strategy | Help clients build capabilities to better understand customer value drivers and make choices about the markets and segments they serve through digital, social, and mobile channels; optimize pricing decisions and shape the most strategic issues on the CMO agenda
- Customer Experience | Help clients improve the quality, nature and power of interactions between the customer and the organization across the lifecycle of sales, marketing and service at each and every touch point.
- Applied Innovation | Help clients rapidly design, prototype and launch new businesses and experiences, translating insights on human behavior from design-led methods into offerings and technologies that delight customers and drive growth
- Digital Strategy | Help clients understand, envision and articulate “digital” as a business strategy aligned with their CEO’s agenda – and then craft a plan to embed everything they do with the latest technology solutions and business models to compete in the marketplace for customers and talent
Work you’ll do
As a Senior Consultant you will work in a collaborative and diverse team environment providing many opportunities to have an active voice. You will advise clients on their Supply Chain and Operations strategy and work with them to implement next generation solutions. Deloitte brings world-class supply network capabilities, operational know-how, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions experience to our clients; specializing in: Digital Supply Networks, Internet of Things, Sourcing and Procurement, Manufacturing, Product Development, Dynamic Fulfillment, and Synchronized Planning.
- 8+ years of experience with professional consulting firm or working as an internal consultant in industry setting
- 8+ years work experience in the automotive sector including OEM, Automotive suppliers, wholesalers, distributors, dealers and captives; candidate must demonstrate deep functional and industry expertise in this space
- 8+ years’ experience in consulting and/or startups and/or digital marketing agency environment.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and execution, including the interplay of digital and offline channels to drive engagement, and enabling technologies.
- Experience managing digital-first marketing programs or campaigns that leverage agile marketing tactics and capabilities, including dynamic content, Test & Learn, etc.
- Demonstrated understanding of the adoption of marketing automation and technology platforms, and their impact to future operating models and organizational structures.
- Prior experience working with large organizations to realize value from marketing (organizational design, digital marketing, performance marketing campaign management)
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Strong project management and delivery experience, including budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time management.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Previous experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint). Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools.
- Located within a commutable distance of a Deloitte office.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.