As a trained Scrum Master, you are responsible for facilitating aScrum team and are accountable for removing impediments of the team toachieve the sprint goals/deliverables. You are responsible to ensurethat the Scrum process is used as intended. A key part of your role isto protect the development team, allow the teams to be selfmanaged, foster collaboration across teams and keep them focused on thetasks at hand.
- Is accountable for meeting Sprint objectives along with scrumteam
- Ensure meeting of sprint commitment
- Own and help resolve impediments of the team
- Help PO adopt Scrum Process properly and ensure PO availability
- Support the PO in maintaining the Product Backlog, definingUser Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Facilitate estimation, backlog refinement and all planningceremonies
- Ensure that DOR, DOD, Acceptance criteria is available andadhered to
- Ensure MoSCoW adherence of Sprint Backlog at the Sprint level
- Accountable for the correct implementation of the Agile Process
- Protect the team from external interference.
- Facilitate technical assistance to the team and enables clearcommunication amongst the team members
- Participate in Scrum of Scrum across teams and highlightsimpediments
- Provide feedback on the team members performance to the AgileLine manager and Agile Program Leader
- Facilitate all the Scrum Ceremonies (Planning, Daily Standup,Grooming, Demo, restrospection) and ensure correct adoption
- Ensure updating of all Scrum artifacts
- Ensure ALM tool (either client or Wipro) is updated on a dailybasis
- Update key Scrum metrics into Wipro internal tool on a Sprint-by-Sprint basis
- Analyse key Scrum metrics and take corrective actions
- Create competency improvement and cross-skilling plan for theteam (by the start of the project). Review monthly and ensureimprovement in competency score. Ensure multiskilling for at least 50%of the team.
- Help team attain stable velocity within 6-8 sprints (allowingfor 10% variation either way)
- Train team on the proper adoption of Agile processes (Scrum /XP / Kanban)
- Help in adoption of engineering practices like ATDD, TDD, CI,CD, Refactoring
- Record and own the restrospection actions
- Participate in community of practice initiatives
- Provide inputs to the Line manager for internal quality forums(QIC / APR / QBR / MBR etc.)”
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.