Sales Development Representative (SDR) Manager
We have offices in both NYC and London and this role can be based out of either office (subject to your legal right to work within either jurisdiction). We also offer a hybrid/flexible remote work schedule.
OpenFin is a fast-growing financial technology company backed by the world’s largest banks and most respected Fintech VCs, including J.P. Morgan, Barclays, HSBC, Wells Fargo, SC Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, DRW, Nyca Partners, and Pivot Investment Partners. OpenFin modernizes and democratizes app development and distribution in the finance space. We provide a secure OS that brings a fast and intuitive app experience to the financial desktop. Built on Google’s Chromium and GitHub’s Electron open source projects, OpenFin combines native experience, data sharing, lightning-fast distribution, and robust security with an agile web development and deployment model to accelerate digital transformation and innovation. OpenFin is used by thousands of developers to deploy and run more than 3,500 apps at more than 2,400 financial institutions.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative (SDR) Manager to join our ever growing sales team! In this role, you will be responsible for driving the success of our lead generation team. You will be focused on hiring and developing the SDR team. The goal of this team is to generate interest with qualified prospects via inbound and outbound channels to position OpenFin as the market leader with an emphasis on outbound strategies such as drop campaigns, LinkedIn outreach, cold calling, etc.
This role is reporting to our Chief Revenue Officer. You will oversee all lead generation efforts globally, developing regional strategies for each customer segment.
The ideal candidate is a target driven individual who has a genuine interest and experience in managing a sales development team. The candidate should be a hard working empathetic leader with strong emphasis on team dynamic and a can-do attitude. There is a need to keep things fresh and exciting, always coming up with new content and strategies, this person will need to be a creative and dynamic leader. Experience working within a FinTech firm is strongly preferred.
- Build your knowledge to understand how our clients operate and the key challenges OpenFin is solving
- Drive the performance of the SDR team by maximizing individual capabilities
- Refine & optimize SDR processes for inbound & event leads
- Develop & execute outbound prospecting campaigns
- Provide ongoing coaching and enablement for each member of the SDR team
- Work closely with the global sales team to ensure high quality leads are being passed over, resulting in opportunities
- Work closely with marketing to create an effective feedback loop on inbound leads
- Recruit highly motivated & results focused SDRs
We’re Looking for Colleagues with:
- 2+ years experience managing a team of SDRs, preferably in the Finance industry or selling into the finance vertical for a SaaS company
- Experience managing a global team (strongly preferred)
- Experience or knowledge of capital markets (strongly preferred)
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with the ability to confidently collaborate with senior individuals (internal and external facing)
- Experience using and managing sales enablement tools such as ZoomInfo, Outreach, Salesforce & Sales Navigator is essential
- Excellent organizational skills, with a diligent work ethic and a very strong attention to detail in all areas of work
Life at OpenFin
At OpenFin, our mission is to stay on the cutting edge of web technologies and to enable our customers to do the same. We pride ourselves on our friendly, supportive, understanding and diverse culture. Our goal is to create a space where employees can learn and innovate, and overall, have a good time doing it. Our employees have a wide array of interests and experiences, and we encourage you to explore those interests and share with us! We have regular happy hours and social events. Our offices and our employees are conducive to a productive learning experience — all the while creating innovative and compelling solutions for our clients.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Team management: 2 years (Required)
- SaaS sales: 1 year (Required)
- Financial services: 1 year (Preferred)
- Leading sales team: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location