Morristown Medical Center, a member of Atlantic Health System, is seeking a full-time Secretary/Technician for the Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit working 3P-11P, including every other weekend.
- Assist the nurses with ADLs
- Critical thinking and ability to respond to emergency situations by handling equipment, supplies and assist with errands
- Care for acute care patients
- Vital sign
- Progressive mobility
- Provide great customer service adhering to AIDET
- High school diploma or GED required
- Certified Nursing Assistant preferred
- 1 year of acute care nursing assistant experience required
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.