Role:- Securities lending BA
Location: New York City
We are hiring a Securities lending Business Analyst for the expansion of US Prime Brokerage business area, looking for a resource with strong securities lending experience.
- Aligns with Team Lead for deliverables and delivers consistently as promised and meets deadlines.
- Engages appropriate stakeholders early on when clarification/requirements needed.
- Responsible for planning, estimating, and testing of initiatives of any size and any level of complexity to meet
the functional and non-functional requirements of the application. The resulting artifacts will be used to better understand, communicate, and provide specifications during the coding and Quality Assurance activities
- Participate in application improvement opportunities to improve the reliability and extensibility of the application and to improve the overall Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Liaises with third party vendors, when appropriate, to ensure that the integration of third party products and existing applications and systems is practical and feasible given the underlining technologies
- Participates in software development Process Action Teams and contributes to the continuous improvement of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes for the overall effectiveness of the development
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills is a core requirement for this job
- Securities lending trade life cycle with Globall, Loanet, Equiled,
Pirum, DTC, CDS knowledge is a must.
Excess/Deficit calculations methodologies
- Security Master: Good understanding and working experience with Equities (Mandatory)
- Trade Life Cycle : Candidates should understand complete trade life cycle especially post trade within Prime Brokerage (Mandatory)
- Should understand 1, T+1, T+2 process using TCharts
- Should understand settlement and margin
- Understanding “Stock Record” solution from Broadridge (Equity trade processing) (Nice to have)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.