American Guard Services INC.
**WEEKLY PAY & BENEFITS**
We provide you with uniforms
SHIFTS: FULL TIME & PART TIME
WHO WE ARE:
We are a nationwide full service security company servicing communities since 1997. We believe in professional development and foster the professional growth of our employees. Come be part of a team that cares!
Working at American Guard Services, Inc. provides you the opportunity to work with some of the most knowledgeable group of professionals in the industry. You will become part of a well established organization that prides itself in superior service as well as professional development and advancement opportunities. Come join the team!
SECURITY OFFICER RESPONSIBILITIES:
The responsibilities of the SECURITY OFFICER will vary depending on the post. Security Officers maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Completes reports (Daily Activity Reports and Incident Reports) by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proven working experience as a security guard or relevant experience
- Provide excellent customer service
- Trained security officer with diploma
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation
- Integrity and professionalism
- Valid government issued ID card
- Valid CA Guard Card
- Powers to Arrest Training Certificate
- Security Officer Skills Training Certificates
- Social Security Number card
- Must have reliable transportation
- Printout of clean driving record from DMV (if applying for driving positions)
- Must have open availability schedule
- Must be able to start immediately
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Guard Card (Required)
Work Location: On the road
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.